Bimber is an acronym .Viral magazine theme This allows you to launch a fully functional website. Viral site in less than 24 hours. It includes powerful sharing buttons, popular, hot, and trending listings, as well as multiple ad placements. It’s lightweight and simple to use. Start today! go viral today!
- Product Version: 9.1
- Last Updated: 27.05.2021
- 1 Year Of Free Updates
- Main Inspired by BuzzFeed Other popular buzz-making sites. All viral theme features are available in one place.
Bimber Viral Magazine WordPress Theme is a great concept that lets you launch a fully functioning viral website in less than 24 hours time. It comes with powerful sharing buttons; sizzling, hot, trending and many other ad locations so you can reach out to your audience. The only catch here is that it’s not a free website creation tool, as many people may have guessed from the name. It costs money to get started, but the money you pay will go a long way, in terms of credibility and good name. Once you get going with this program, you’ll notice that it’s all about content.
Bimber has some really attractive themes for you to pick and choose from. With these themes come many options for layout, colors, header designs, templates etc. And as you are given the option, it’s easy to select one that suites you and your website. You’ll also get an in-built forum where members can interact. If you don’t want to use forums, you can also opt for using private discussion boards that have been specifically made for Bimber Viral Magazine WordPress themes.
You can add lots of information, images, video clips, files and much more to your web pages using these Bimber Viral WordPress Themes. The best part here is that you can do this while maintaining your branding. All your articles will be search engine optimized and will get you lots of traffic, which is good for your business.
The Bimber Viral Magazine WordPress theme comes in three different options. The first is called the Standard. This is the standard version that you can use for free. The second option is called Professional and the last option is called Ultimate. There are also variations between the three.
With a Bimber Viral Magazine theme, it’s easy to create a blog. All you need to do is to login to your WordPress site and go to Appearance in the left side panel. Here you will see a panel with icons of various things such as fonts, color scheme, header, footer and more. Now click on the icon for the column named “ews”. Next click on customizer and the little circle next to “ews” will expand showing you various options such as fonts, colors, size, position and many others.
Using the Bimber Viral Magazine theme is quite easy. All you need to do is to enter the title or the main keyword of the article in the text box. You can also enter a caption or a small icon indicating what the page is all about. Using a single color scheme is recommended since you can change it very easily. However if you want to change it frequently, it would be better to use a color theme that gets updated very often.
With the Bimber Viral Blog theme, it is easy to build an interesting blog that is always up to date. All you need is to sign in to your WordPress site and select your blog, then go to the “odelete” icon found in the upper right corner of your blog page. The WordPress automatically inserts contents into your Eodelete post. You can also do this when writing your own articles or even using one of the many plugins for WordPress that will display inserted contents as boxes, labels or headlines on your site. By adding and deleting keywords regularly, it’s possible to quickly update your blog content without re-entering information into code.
If you’re wondering whether it is possible to use Bimber Viral Magazine theme to make money, the answer is yes. Bimber offers pay per click advertisements through Google and Yahoo search engines to get your site noticed. In addition, if you already have a Bimber Viral Blog site, you can insert a Google AdSense widget right into your site to get paid every time someone clicks on that link. Bimber offers web hosting and domain registration with a free website builder.
- RelinkInspired by Reddit Hacker News You can also bookmark other social bookmarking websites. This is a great place to start your own social news aggregator using WordPress. The content submitted by users includes images, text posts and links. These are then upvoted by other users.
- Gagster Inspired by 9GAG You can also use these online platforms to share funny GIFs and memes, videos and jokes, as well as humorous GIFs and memes. Users can upload and create memes using the meme generator, or embed content from social media sites such as YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook. Video auto-play is supported by the homepage template when videos are viewed.
- Freebie Showcase the latest freebies You can get freebies, design resources, giveaways, and other goodies from all over the internet. You can also add premium content to your site and make money by signing up for paid memberships. The Download Monitor plugin can also be integrated, so that visitors can download all freebies safely.
- Affiliate Inspired by This Is Why Im Broke Shut up and take my money Other briliant affiliate websites. Regular users can submit cool products, geeky gadgets, and unusual gifts that they find on Amazon, AliExpress or Banggood – thanks to the frontend submission tool
- Bunchy Inspired by Bored Panda Other social media platforms that offer a variety of list-based articles, open and ranked lists. Community members can submit content to existing lists, and then vote for the best. This is a one-stop solution for creating a viral content sharing platform.
- Celebrities – present breaking celebrity stories, hot celeb gossip and latest news about celebrities, entertainment, royals, music, movies and TV shows. You can add galleries, video, Instagram and Twitter posts as well gif images, photos, and other information from the exciting world show business.
- Make listicles using images, gifs and self-hosted videos.
- Hot, trending and popular lists
- Fascinating badges for hot and trendy posts
- Navigation in bold, large paginated posts
- No more “0 shares” messages after the share count visibility threshold
- Visibility threshold for view count – No more “1 view” messages
- Limitation on comment count visibility – No more “0 comments” messages
- NSFW posts (Not safe for work)
- Maximize Time on the Page with “You might also like”, “More From Category” and “Don’t Miss” sections
- Large social sharing buttons with clear calls to action
- Big players first
- Sticky sharebar
- Photo sharing
- Social Comments Integration (Facebook and Disqus).
- Fake counters to attract viral newbies
- Before you post content, share buttons
- After posting content, click the Share button
- Micro shares for images
- Social links to site’s homepage
- Sidebars with sticky option contain social links to site’s pages
- Footer: Site’s social media links
- After posting content, social comments (Facebook or Disqus),
- Facebook Page
- Fake shares
- Fake page views
- Fake votes
- Fake reactions
- AdSense ads by Google
- Content delivery platforms like Taboola, RevContent, Outbrain, etc…
- … and many other things
- Post listings automatically updated with ads
- Sidebar ads with sticky option
- Advertisements in the post content before the first paragraph etc.
- Ad before the header area
- Ad before the content area
- Ad before the “You might also like” collection
- Ad before the “More From” collection
- Ad before the “Comments” section
- Ad before the “Don’t miss” collection
- Affiliate Links
- Paid Content
- Promotional Products
- Shop The Post Block (Single-Post)
- Shop with Us Block (Global).
- Shoppable Images
- Sponsored articles
- Integration with the popular MailChimp plugin for WordPress
- Custom styling
- You can place the subscribe form after content, inside grid collection or inside list collection.